To be use to ~ing = to be familiar with doing something
BOOST Your English with:
1. It'll take some getting used to.
2. Once you're used to it, it will be easy.
3. I used to go to the pool every day with my best friend when we were young.
4. Sally never used to eat salads, but the older she gets, the more she likes them!
5. Are you used to waking up early? If so, can you set your alarm?
to not be + used to + ~ing
Not familiar with something
1. Sorry, we're not used to eating so early. I'm not that hungry yet.
2. I'll never get used to hearing that.
3. Paco never used to wake up early, but he's getting used to it with his new job.
4. Why aren't you used to turning the water off when you brush your teeth?
5. I'm not getting used to this new phone. It doesn't make any sense to me.