Know your world
VOCABULARY and EXPRESSIONS
- Option B- the second option
- How does that sound? - to ask somebody's
- To lose your voice- to not have your normal voice. normally when your sick or you've been shouting
- Sore throat (n)
- Hoarse (adj)- when your voice sounds rough or harsh. "My voice is a bit hoarse."
- To MAKE an effort- collocation (use the word "make" or "take" with effort.)
- You make an effort to do something
- It takes an effort to do something
- Take care of yourself
"Take Five" means to take a short break. Why don't you take five and learn something at the same time. I am going to share what's on my mind about current events, daily life, your questions, anything that comes up. Then I will give you a few things to learn while I'm at it.